Committed to Environmental Stewardship
Ways We Conserve
Never has there been a greater corporate focus on protecting the environment while fostering economic growth. The good news is, many technologies and services have emerged that enable companies to do both.
At iColor Printing, we choose the most environmentally sustainable products for our direct marketing services. In addition to our offset press capabilities, superior output, our digital presses offers the following benefits:
- 97% of its components are recyclable or re-manufacturable
- More than 80%, by weight, of the waste generated by the digital press can be returned, reused or recycled
- Dry inks used by digital presses are non-toxic and have closed containers with a transfer efficiency rate of nearly 100%
Additionally, we have tools and processes in place that help reduce waste while increasing marketing efficiency.
- Clean Mailing Lists: Every 30 days we review our mailing lists for duplicates, CASS certify addresses and run through the NCOA process to identify any change of addresses. We automatically do the same for our customers’ lists. This method of list cleansing helps us eliminate the printing of undeliverable mail pieces.
- Targeted Marketing: We encourage our customers to narrow down mailing lists to only include recipients most likely to respond. Tools like MapMail® allow our customers to identify target audience based on a number of demographics such as age, income, property type and more.
- Maintaining Do-Not-Mail Lists: We reduce delivery of unwanted mail by allowing our customers to manage do-not-mail lists at an individual or corporate level.
Sustainable Forests, High-quality Paper
We rely on large paper supplies, our suppliers are the largest producer of coated papers. Our suppliers offers a wide range of versatile, high-quality papers that meet diverse needs. Our suppliers follows the standards set forth by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® to ensure raw materials are obtained from sustainable forests and that delicate habitats remain untouched.
iColor is vigilant in our recycling efforts – we recycle tons of paper annually.
In addition to our printing processes and paper supplies, we also practice good environmental stewardship by recycling all our paper products internally.
Want to know more about our environmental standards? Contact us.