Save money, reduce waste by printing on demand.
iColor’s on-demand printing process allows businesses to efficiently print as little as one piece or thousands per order while achieving results parallel to the quality produced by traditional offset printing.
- Quickly print one or many pieces efficiently and affordably
- Reduce waste and storage costs associated with outdated material
- Produce unique short-run projects to test marketing messages
- High-quality printing at lower costs and with faster turnaround times
Compared to traditional Offset / Sheet Fed Printing, on-demand digital printing uses far less paper and chemicals because you print only what you need, when you need it. So there’s no storage required and no outdated materials to dispose of, so fewer trees are sacrificed in the process.
What is on-demand, digital printing?
On-demand digital print allows for files to be quickly and economically printed in short run quantities. The automated process starts with a digital file which is rendered for production through a software program and is instantly sent to our state of the art digital printing presses. The entire process takes a fraction of the time compared to traditional offset printing and produces the same high quality product.
Notable benefits of on-demand, digital printing:
- Increased speed to market: The process of preparing files for digital printing is automated and does not require lengthy procedures like color separating or generating plates and screens. This translates to savings of money, resources and time.
- No minimum print quantity requirements: Digital printing allows you to easily and economically print one or many pieces on demand. Order as little or as much as you need, precisely when you need it. Eliminate outdated collateral and storage fees.
- Lower impact on the environment: With digital printing, less wastes are produced in terms of ink, paper, chemicals and set up materials.
The Going Green Advantage of Digital Printing
Compared to offset printing, on-demand digital printing uses far less paper and chemicals because you print only what you need, when you need it. So there’s no storage required and no outdated materials to dispose of, so fewer trees are sacrificed in the process. Learn more about iColor’s Going Green Initiative.
Questions? Don’t worry, we’re only a click or call away.
Speak live with a Customer Service Representative by phone
(866) 544-1750 – Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm PST
or send an email to the iColor Sales Team.
For estimates, use our Online Estimate Form to submit your job specs. Once we receive your quote form, one of our team members will contact you.